Newly developed by Bohle engineers, the VetroMount balustrade system can be mounted in a few simple steps, saving time and costs. This is made possible by the revolutionary glass bearings and the fact that a simple concrete screw every 400 mm is enough for safely attaching the profile in top mount installations.
- Glass thickness laminated safety glass 12 - 21.52 mm
- max. glass height 1300 mm
- min. glass width 300 mm
- Rail load 0.74 kN
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications
- Tested system – Please take into account the country-specific certification.
- System statics available
- Installation with and without Cover Profile
- Three intuitive steps towards the perfect balustrade system: insert, adjust, fix.
- Simple, time- and cost-effective installation
- Cost-efficient material usage: Few fixing points, large distances between drill holes (every 400 mm for top mount installations), therefore few bores required, simple concrete screws are sufficient
- Contrary to the use of standard expansion bolts, the time-consuming cleaning of drill holes together with tightening the bolts and providing proof of the tightening torque is now no longer required.
- Thanks to the use of concrete screws, expansion bolts do no longer need to be inserted using a hammer, no risk of damaging the profile.
- Quick disassembly for revision purposes: The entire pane and the glass bearings can be disassembled without any damage.
- Easy integration of a LED illumination in the glass storages
You can find further information and customer drawings below in the tab Downloads.
|Finish||aluminium-coloured anodised E6/C0|
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. custom made products cannot be returned.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to :Wakefield Glass & Aluminium Co Ltd, Thornes Lane Wakefield GB WF2 7QY.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: :Wakefield Glass & Aluminium Co Ltd, Thornes Lane Wakefield GB WF2 7QY
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.